Here is how to Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Error. Error occurs when you are unable to print documents in Microsoft Office 2013. Printing documents in ms office 2013 is one of the important tasks to undergo. You may face this error many times on your Windows computer. I am here to tell you the actual scenery behind the error with a solution through this article. This error will occur when MS Excel, PowerPoint or MS Word unable to detect the Hardware Printer device.
For more clarity, Open Google Chrome or Any other Web Browser. Try to print any document and if everything is fine with printing. The problem would be with the user permission settings in MS Office components. If the printing does not work even with the web browsers, it’s completely about the Hardware Printer Components.
Let me help you fix The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable in this article. I had the same issue on my computer a few days back. Fortunately, i was able to resolve the issue, and I am using the printer to print documents successfully. Scroll down to find those methods for you.
How to Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Error on Windows 10/8.1/7
I know it’s quite discouraging if something wrong has happened to PC. But believe me, You are now going to fix them out and make your PC problem free. Check those awesome methods given below and follow the same.
Method 1: Troubleshoot the Printer Devices
- Log in to your computer as an Administrator.
- Go to Start Menu and Type “Troubleshoot” and hit enter.
- Click on the Search Result. View All & Select Printer.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions now. It will probably fix your issue. If not, Proceed with few more steps.
- To Check Network Installation, Go To Control Panel >> Printers >> Add New Printer.
- Choose, Network Printer then.
- Now, Browse for the Printer.
- If you find it alright. You should Reinstall the MS Office Package.
- If it still does not work for you, Update the Drivers.
Method 2: Customise “Services.msc” to Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Error
- Press Windows Key+R to open the Run command.
- Type “Services.msc” in the search box and hit enter.
- Choose, Print Spooler.
- Right click on that and Choose Properties.
- Make sure it is “Automatic.” And the status of service is “Running.”
- Make sure with the options said above. If those options remain same, turn off and reset the options.
That is the excellent method to fix the issue. Let me tell you one short note about the issue as a bonus for you.
Note : Turn Off the Firewall if the Problem Continues
Method 3: Disconnect and Reconnect the Printer or Add Printer
It is the last but not the least trick to fix the problem. Follow the simple steps given below and make way for the best solution.
- Restart your Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7 PC.
- Go to Control Panel >> Printers >> Add New Printer >> Network Printer >> Browse for Printer >> Add the Device.
It is the simple method to fix Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable Error on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32 bit/64 bit PC.