Install WhatsApp on Linux Ubuntu
WhatsApp for Linux is one of the best social message app all over the world. This WhatsApp Linux app has it got more popularity in short period of time. This WhatsApp is released for Android, iOS and Windows platforms. But in know a days we can use this WhatsApp in any device by using virtualisation. We can download and use this WhatsApp for windows pc or laptop by using android emulators. As in the same way we can download and use this WhatsApp for Linux. Most of the people are searching for WhatsApp Linux.
By taking this search results as a target we came for you. That too with simple way to download WhatsApp for Linux and Ubuntu.
With the use of this WhatsApp for Linux we can connect with all our friends and family all over the world. With the use of this WhatsApp Linux we can send unlimited text, audio and videos messages. We can connect with all our friends and we can say to all with a single click by forming them into single group. We can download WhatsApp free and also we no need to pay single buck for sharing our messages with our friends.
By using this Ubuntu WhatsApp we can share videos, location and as well contacts to our friends. Here we have good news to the people who are searching for Ubuntu WhatsApp. We are giving to give simple guidelines to download WhatsApp for Linux and Ubuntu in simple way. Before going to downloading section let us see some more features of WhatsApp for Linux.
Features of Ubuntu WhatsApp Latest Version
- This WhatsApp is free app to download for Linux and Ubuntu.
- This is well designed app which is simple and user friendly.
- By using this WhatsApp Linux we can make free voice to all our friends and family to all over the world.
- With the use of this Ubuntu WhatsApp we can send unlimited text and voice messages with free of cost.
- In this app we have so many emojis to share our emotion and feelings with our friends.
- We can make unlimited number of groups with different names and say hi to all with a single click.
- In feature we can able to make video call by using this WhatsApp Linux. Otherwise you can Activate WhatsApp Video calling now through the link.
- On WhatsApp Linux app, share videos, photos and contacts and present location to contacts.
Those are the some of the cool features of WhatsApp for Linux and Ubuntu. Now let us see set of instructions to download WhatsApp for Linux without much hassle.
Download WhatsApp for Linux Mint Red Hat | Install Ubuntu WhatsApp
Till now we have discussed about WhatsApp for Linux and Ubuntu and its cool features. Now we are going to discuss downloading process in this main section. We already know that this WhatsApp is not officially released for Linux and Ubuntu. So you guys no need worry about that to get this WhatsApp for Linux. Here we gave you step by step process to download WhatsApp Linux. You people follow given guidelines to download WhatsApp for Linux in simple way.
- WhatsApp is Android App so install android emulator before for WhatsApp for Linux.
- Open terminal by using alt+f2 and download WhatsApp by using following underlined command.
- $ sudo wget https://github.com/Aluxian/WhatsAppDesktop/releases/download/v1.1.0/UnofficialWhatsApp_linux64.deb
- Install Android Debug Bridge by using following command to manage install and uninstall files.
$ sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb.
- Use below command to install WhatsApp on Linux machine. And one more thing is you have to give exact WhatsApp package path.
$ sudo adb install WhatsApp.apk 2428 KB/s (17745252 bytes in 7.135s) pkg:
- After entering above command wait for a second to install and you get conformation as success.
- Then open WhatsApp icon to configure it by entering your mobile number and verify it with given code.
- After that it will ask for name to recognise your friends enter name. And click on next then your WhatsApp account is ready to use.
We hope that we have helped you that how to download WhatsApp for Linux and Ubuntu in simple way. Install WhatsApp Linux app in your Linux machine by using above given guidelines. And make sure connect with your friends and family members to share you feelings. If you are facing any problem while using Ubuntu WhatsApp in your machine contact us. Thank you so much for reading this article.