QuickTime for Windows 10: QuickTime Player is a default video player for Apple Computers like Macbook Pro/Air and iMac. When it comes to functionality, supports various file formats of videos, images, graphics and VR (Virtual Reality). QuickTime has a simple user interface and serves best when it comes to the picture quality. No streaming content will be handled by QuickTime player without need of any third party plugins or add-ons.
Apple computers will provide you a QuickTime by default but today, we are going to download QuickTime Player for Windows 10 PC 32 bit or 64 bit.
Quicktime player will have high streaming quality and it will notify you of the connection speed. Moreover, you will be able to choose the quality and connection speed for customized bandwidth and better quality.
QuickTime has automatic playback resume and that will help you start over the content where you have stopped last time. Resume will help you when the stream was interrupted for some reason.
Also Check: MX Player for Windows 10
Download and Install QuickTime for Windows 10 PC or Laptop 32/64 Bit
The QuickTime Player also supports the windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1 along with the windows 10. The player file extension is .exe and the installation is super simple. Check out the simple instructions to install QuickTime player on your windows 10/8.1/7, etc.
- Download QuickTime from the link shared above and save (QuickTime Player 7.7.9.exe) on your computer’s storage.
- Double click on the Exe file or right click and choose “Run“.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to wrap up the installation process.
- You can open the shortcut created for QuickTime on the desktop of your Windows computer.
- Drag Audio/Video files into the player and enjoy the stuff. Or else, you can choose any video or audio file and right-click on it and choose, “Open with QuickTime Player“. Moreover, go to properties of the video file and check mark the Always open with QuickTime to open that video files with QuickTime all the time.
Features of QuickTime Player
Here are awesome attributes that will make your movie watching experience much better.
- QuickTime Player is one of those video players to support various file formats.
- Free for lifetime.
- User Interface is super impressive and easy navigation is a great appeal.
- Quick Time works for Windows 10 64 Bit/32 Bit.
- Also, supports other versions of Windows operating system.
- Users can configure different settings for better user experience.
Have you ever tried to play the ultra HD videos and 4K Quality movies on your windows computer?, QuickTime is a quick answer for that question. Thank you so much for reading the guide to Install QuickTime for Windows 10.
2 thoughts on “Download QuickTime Player for Windows 10 PC/Laptop 64 Bit”
Your post has good instructions for quick time
We are glad, those instructions worked for you.