In this article, we will help you install directx 12 on Windows 10 pc 64 bit and 32 bit. So let’s begin and download directx12 offline installer for pc or runtime web installer from this page. It is a necessary software to play so many games including Free Fire, PubG, Fortnite and many of the games or the upcoming games on PC. It is really necessary to install directx 12 software to be able to play those games smoothly without any error.
To install directx 12 on Windows 10 it is really simple first we need to download the DirectX 12 2021 version from this website.
For that make sure that you are connected with the active internet connection and you are using windows 10 on your pc. Also check out the Windows 11 release date and specs that is going to be available very soon.
Direct X 12 Offline Installer Features
Directx 12 offline installer is ready for download here and I hope you’re ready for some big advancements in the graphics of your PC games. Here’s 10 great features you need to know about DirectX 12.
Drastic increase in the number of draw calls:
what’s a draw call? well every single time of vertex a line where face needs to be rendered, it has to send a draw call to the CPU.
DirectX 12 is going to be making the work of a draw call less taxing on the CPU and thus allowing for more of them making the CPU much less of a bottleneck. This is great because obviously you want to be able to put as much on screen as possible.
Split frame rendering:
Which is a technology that allows your computer to render a segment of the screen. Be it a half of the screen or a fourth of the screen or really any fractional segment of the screen depending on how many GPUs you have.
Anyway it allows the CPU to render just that segment of the screen with a specific GPU. So you can have half of the screen being rendered by one of your GPUs and the other half rendered by your other.
DirectX 12 unfortunately will not make your existing games play better:
In order for a game to take advantage of the DirectX 12 API is, it needs to be optimized or programmed from the ground up or DirectX 12.
Now that doesn’t mean your favorite games aren’t going to offer a patch but unless a game explicitly states that it was made for or adapted to DirectX 12. You should pretty much see performance on par with what you expect now.
Which is a good reason to email the people who make the games that you like and say, hey, you gonna support DirectX 12 in a patch or anything.
Decreased CPU usage:
So you know artificial intelligence uses up CPU and so did physics and debris because AI physics and debris, all are very problem-based man that stuff. All has to be offloaded to the cpu typically GPUs and CPUs are fundamentally different.
A GPU being tailored for geometry and a CPU being tailored for basically every other kind of math. But with DirectX 12 they’re decreasing the usage on that, now I don’t know if you’ve noticed but CPU development has slowed a little bit while GPU development has exploded.
GPU brand mixing:
Nvidia and AMD cards are fundamentally kind of different in some areas. It’s currently not impossible to run games on multiple brands of graphics cards at once. It can be a task though basically depending on, if the engine was optimized to do this whether it would run well on your computer.
It’s not impossible that it could work out just fine, but it wasn’t a standard you couldn’t just naturally do this. However the DirectX 12 api’s would make them work easier with multiple graphics cards from different brands.
Essentially the game should be able to have access to all the functions using the same set of commands as it interprets it for those cards in a manner that works out much closer to seamlessly if not entirely.
Download DirectX 12 Runtime Web Installer for Windows 10
- Now just go and open your any browser (google chrome is recommended). If you are already reading this page on your pc, you can directly download it from this page.
- Otherwise, type “DirectX 12 Windows10times.com” in the url and hit enter. You will be landed on this page, on your computer (if you are reading this article on your phone or tablet). In case if you want to download it from Microsoft website you can go for the Microsoft as well.
- Downloading the direct x 12 web installer on your pc will take some time. So we need to wait for that.
- Here we are so it is completely downloading so it is just a web installer it means that it would download the required files while installing it.
- So, once it is downloaded, just go and open it.
- You can also open it by going to the download folder
- So the setup would be shortly started so here we are, it says welcome to DirectX 12 downloader. So click on next and here accept the license agreement.
- Or, in case it is saying you to download and install by advanced as well, so you can decline it as well if you don’t want to download and install that by advanced.
- I will suggest you to not download and install that advanced one because it’s a bit confusing.
- It would take a bit of time for the installation.
- In case if you are having error with that web installer, you can always download direct x 12 offline installer from below.
Download Direct X 12 Offline Installer for Windows 10 64 Bit, 32 Bit
Web version of directx 12 is for those who have an active internet connection that doesn’t have any cuts. But, direct x 12 offline installer could be the best choice for people who’s internet connection is unstable. Let’s go ahead and download the offline installer for your windows 10/8.1/7 or older pc’s.
Once you download directx latest version offline installer from above, you can install it anytime without active internet connection. You don’t have to have internet connection while installing the app because it doesn’t download files in the real-time. All the files will be downloaded at once and summed up into one file, that is nothing but the offline installer.
If you are looking for any help or you have some doubt or question, kindly comment below this post. We will try our best to provide you the solution and clarify your doubts regarding directx 12 offline installer for windows 10/8.1/7 64 bit and 32 bit.